on November 30, 2012 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
on November 21, 2012 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
“I am ready for complete healing in all areas of my life – physical, emotional, spiritual, financial – and every other area in which I may feel lack or may be suffering in illusion. I AM healing, I AM joy, I AM light, I AM abundance!” ~ Sherri Lane
on November 16, 2012 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
“Smiling is our high octane fuel that sparks the glisten that life needs to sparkle.” ~ Shanie Matthews
on November 8, 2012 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~ Aristotle
on November 1, 2012 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
“To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test you limits, that is the courage to succeed.” ~ Bernard Edmonds
on July 3, 2012 in People of Inspiration
As I walked out of the bookshop I took a quick glance back at the counter and said to myself, ‘my cartoon book is going to be sitting there on display’. Three months later, there it was, not exactly where I had visualised it, but it was pretty close, it was on the left of […]
on February 3, 2012 in Happy Life Affirmations
I am already successful. I am loved. I am safe. Thanks to Carl Massy of WorldsBiggestGym for this wonderful affirmation.
on January 13, 2012 in Happy Life Affirmations
I think and believe in limitless possibilities for a positive future.
Search This Site
- Moving Away From Bulimia and the Evil Dance of Binge and Purge November 10, 2010
- How to Run Your Energy and Stay Calm February 23, 2011
- My Daily Commitment to Yoga December 14, 2009
- Wanderlust Expanding Heart and Mind August 3, 2011
- Happiness Inside Spreading Global Joy May 16, 2011
- Joy through Yoga and the Chakras August 4, 2014
- How Yoga Helps Us Create Our Dream Life July 8, 2014
- Natural Ways to Heal Thyroid Problems June 9, 2014
- Inspiring Quotes: Believe May 10, 2014
- What is Anusara Yoga? May 6, 2014
- Joy through Yoga and the Chakras | My Happy Path: […] a yoga practice with the awareness with ...
- What is Anusara Yoga? | My Happy Path: […] Inspiring Photos […]...
- krisshan kant sundriyal: It is for all those who had been suffering from ba...
- Relieve Back Pain with These Two Simple Yoga Moves | My Happy Path: […] Yoga is a beautiful way to allow your bo...
- 5 Foods to Increase Passion | My Happy Path: […] no secret that if your relationship is g...