A Loving Light within the Storm
on June 18, 2011 in Inspiring Photo of the Week
Please Support Our Indiegogo.com Crowdfunding Campaign
Search This Site
Founder, Creator and Happiness Activist
Shanie Matthews is a Vinyasa Flow yoga teacher and positivity warrior. She found in her own life that a dedicated practice of taking responsibility for self, giving back and doing yoga (especially a home practice) gives a person the tools necessary to become his or her true best self. She hopes that My Happy Path helps in the connection to purpose & highest potential.
- Moving Away From Bulimia and the Evil Dance of Binge and Purge November 10, 2010
- How to Run Your Energy and Stay Calm February 23, 2011
- My Daily Commitment to Yoga December 14, 2009
- Wanderlust Expanding Heart and Mind August 3, 2011
- Skiing Happiness with Women’s Freeskiing Camp at Squaw Valley, CA with Pro Freeskiers Ingrid Backstrom and Jessica Sobolowski December 9, 2009
- My Happy Path Asking For Your Help… October 20, 2014
- Yoga for Children October 10, 2014
- See Your Brilliance October 1, 2014
- Inspirational Quote: Expand Your Life September 10, 2014
- Creating Purpose and Happiness Through the Flute September 4, 2014
- Skiergirl: Love it when I see kids doing yoga!...
- Yoga for Children | My Happy Path: […] Children are naturals at yoga. […...
- Creating Purpose and Happiness Through the Flute | My Happy Path: […] late summer yoga celebration, Bhakti Fes...
- Creating Purpose and Happiness Through the Flute | My Happy Path: […] held every year in Joshua Tree in the Sp...
- Joy through Yoga and the Chakras | My Happy Path: […] a yoga practice with the awareness with ...