A Loving Light within the Storm
on June 18, 2011 in Inspiring Photo of the Week
My Happy Path in Action…
Search This Site
Founder, Creator and Happiness Activist
Shanie Matthews is a Vinyasa Flow yoga teacher and positivity warrior. She found in her own life that a dedicated practice of taking responsibility for self, giving back and doing yoga (especially a home practice) gives a person the tools necessary to become his or her true best self. She hopes that My Happy Path helps in the connection to purpose & highest potential.
- Moving Away From Bulimia and the Evil Dance of Binge and Purge November 10, 2010
- How to Run Your Energy and Stay Calm February 23, 2011
- My Daily Commitment to Yoga December 14, 2009
- Wanderlust Expanding Heart and Mind August 3, 2011
- Good and Bad Luck: Inspirational Quote of the Week April 21, 2011
- Learning Calmness with Kim Kircher January 14, 2015
- Merry Christmas! December 25, 2014
- Reduce Stress During the Holidays December 16, 2014
- Telluride Yoga Studio Creating Happiness November 30, 2014
- Huge Appreciation Goes Out to… November 26, 2014
- Skiergirl: Love it when I see kids doing yoga!...
- Creating Purpose and Happiness Through the Flute | My Happy Path: […] late summer yoga celebration, Bhakti Fes...
- Creating Purpose and Happiness Through the Flute | My Happy Path: […] held every year in Joshua Tree in the Sp...
- Joy through Yoga and the Chakras | My Happy Path: […] a yoga practice with the awareness with ...
- What is Anusara Yoga? | My Happy Path: […] Inspiring Photos […]...