A Loving Light within the Storm
on June 18, 2011 in Inspiring Photo of the Week
Support Us On IndieGoGo
Search This Site
Founder, Creator and Happiness Activist
Shanie Matthews is a Vinyasa Flow yoga teacher and positivity warrior. She found in her own life that a dedicated practice of taking responsibility for self, giving back and doing yoga (especially a home practice) gives a person the tools necessary to become his or her true best self. She hopes that My Happy Path helps in the connection to purpose & highest potential.
- Moving Away From Bulimia and the Evil Dance of Binge and Purge November 10, 2010
- How to Run Your Energy and Stay Calm February 23, 2011
- My Daily Commitment to Yoga December 14, 2009
- Wanderlust Expanding Heart and Mind August 3, 2011
- Good and Bad Luck: Inspirational Quote of the Week April 21, 2011
- Huge Appreciation Goes Out to… November 26, 2014
- In Deep Appreciation! Thank You!!! November 21, 2014
- Last Chance to Get a 3 Month Membership for $25 and Help Launch Our Online Yoga Studio, Plus Give Veterans a Free Way to Heal November 19, 2014
- Create A Yoga Practice for a Happier, Healthier Life November 17, 2014
- $25 Gets You a 3 Month Membership and Helps Create Global Empowerment…How Can You Beat That? November 1, 2014
- Skiergirl: Love it when I see kids doing yoga!...
- Creating Purpose and Happiness Through the Flute | My Happy Path: […] late summer yoga celebration, Bhakti Fes...
- Creating Purpose and Happiness Through the Flute | My Happy Path: […] held every year in Joshua Tree in the Sp...
- Joy through Yoga and the Chakras | My Happy Path: […] a yoga practice with the awareness with ...
- What is Anusara Yoga? | My Happy Path: […] Inspiring Photos […]...