We would like to express immense amounts of gratitude to those that contributed to our Indiegogo Campaign. It fills us up with the belief that we are creating something positive and needed. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for keeping the fire alive!
on November 21, 2014 in People of Inspiration
We are in so much gratitude for your help in achieving our Indiegogo crowdfunding goal! Thank thank thank you!!!
Last Chance to Get a 3 Month Membership for $25 and Help Launch Our Online Yoga Studio, Plus Give Veterans a Free Way to Heal
on November 19, 2014 in Happiness Tools
The last day of our Indiegogo Campaign has arrived…if you thought about contributing a dollar, now is the time. $25 gets you a 3 month membership to a tool that will, guarantee, improve your health and happiness. Military veterans get FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, so if you have a loved one in the military by contributing to […]
on November 17, 2014 in Happiness Tools
3 Days Left for our Indiegogo Campaign!!! PLEASE SHARE, LIKE AND PASS ON OUR CAMPAIGN…EVERY DOLLAR CONTRIBUTED CAN CHANGE A LIFE FOR THE POSITIVE FOREVER!!! What if someone told you that you could decrease your chance of becoming ill from a serious disease or falling victim to a major body injury if you did one […]
on November 1, 2014 in Happiness Tools
Please share our banner…the more people that know about the cause the better…a membership not only helps the individual create a happier life but helps create a nonprofit that is building empowerment homes for sex trafficked victims. In deep gratitude for helping!!!
on October 21, 2014 in Happiness Tools
Olympic Valley, CA – For the past eight years, Shanie Matthews has been helping thousands of people improve their mental and physical health through her My Happy Path website (www.myhappypath.com). The site, which has 2,700 Facebook followers, offers online meditation, inspirational stories and health advice. Matthews wants to take a giant leap forward and transition […]
on October 13, 2014 in Happiness Tools
For some of us out there, there are things that are just hard to believe unless there is concrete scientific evidence telling us that what we think to be true really is. Luckily for all of us — because, literally, we will all live in a happier, healthier world if we all just do a […]
on October 1, 2014 in Happiness Tools
Without it the world sparkles less…
“Expand yourselves; do not contract into your own tiny individuality. ~ Sri Satha Sai Baba
on September 4, 2014 in People of Inspiration
I was lying in prone position, melting into svasana. It was an indulging moment of bliss at Shakti Fest, a heart expanding yoga festival held every year in Joshua Tree in the Spring (and cousin to the late summer yoga celebration, Bhakti Fest). I was taking a class from one of my beloved teachers, Shiva […]
Support Us On IndieGoGo
Search This Site
Founder, Creator and Happiness Activist
Shanie Matthews is a Vinyasa Flow yoga teacher and positivity warrior. She found in her own life that a dedicated practice of taking responsibility for self, giving back and doing yoga (especially a home practice) gives a person the tools necessary to become his or her true best self. She hopes that My Happy Path helps in the connection to purpose & highest potential.
- Moving Away From Bulimia and the Evil Dance of Binge and Purge November 10, 2010
- How to Run Your Energy and Stay Calm February 23, 2011
- My Daily Commitment to Yoga December 14, 2009
- Wanderlust Expanding Heart and Mind August 3, 2011
- Good and Bad Luck: Inspirational Quote of the Week April 21, 2011
- Huge Appreciation Goes Out to… November 26, 2014
- In Deep Appreciation! Thank You!!! November 21, 2014
- Last Chance to Get a 3 Month Membership for $25 and Help Launch Our Online Yoga Studio, Plus Give Veterans a Free Way to Heal November 19, 2014
- Create A Yoga Practice for a Happier, Healthier Life November 17, 2014
- $25 Gets You a 3 Month Membership and Helps Create Global Empowerment…How Can You Beat That? November 1, 2014
- Skiergirl: Love it when I see kids doing yoga!...
- Creating Purpose and Happiness Through the Flute | My Happy Path: […] late summer yoga celebration, Bhakti Fes...
- Creating Purpose and Happiness Through the Flute | My Happy Path: […] held every year in Joshua Tree in the Sp...
- Joy through Yoga and the Chakras | My Happy Path: […] a yoga practice with the awareness with ...
- What is Anusara Yoga? | My Happy Path: […] Inspiring Photos […]...