It seems all of humanity has shared one plight: the aching back. Maybe it was caused by lifting too much. Or maybe the pain was due to sitting in an uncomfortable chair for too long. Whatever the reason that you are suffering from back pain, the truth of the matter is, is that back pain […]
on March 25, 2014 in Happiness Tools
It’s no secret that if your relationship is going to last, it needs some fun. A couple that is able to withstand the hands of time understands the importance of bringing in sensuality, excitement and sexiness into their union. What is one way to bring in some sparkle naturally? Try using Mother Nature’s tools of […]
on February 26, 2014 in Happiness Tools
Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was an exercise out there that would bring vibrancy and good health to the body, increase stability and improve the quality of life? Well, this actually is the case in regards to the practice of Tai Chi and Qigong (pronounced chee-goong). According to a review published in the American […]
on February 1, 2014 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
Do something right this second to make your dreams happen. The positivity that comes from doing something to support your purpose creates amazing abundance in life…
on January 13, 2014 in Happiness Tools
What helps a person be happy? There are a thousand different ways a person can activate joy. Creating a truly blissful life is combining the “happiness tools” that work best for you. What felt right? What didn’t? What helped us stay in a place of optimism? Which made us feel irritated? Despite more than a […]
on December 4, 2013 in Happiness Tools
Why is the United States suffering with obesity and being overweight? In a nation where over half of the population is considered to be carrying too many pounds, the reasons why this is occurring vary. Although there is not one specific answer to the question, there is one profound instigator that plays a major role […]
on November 26, 2013 in People of Inspiration
What would life be like if you had learned yoga as a child? I know that my life has changed incredibly for the better since dedicating myself to a yoga practice. So, when I learned about a yoga education program and play center for children specifically designed to pass on the self love and compassion […]
on October 28, 2013 in People of Inspiration
If it wasn’t for skiing I don’t know where I would be in life. I am absolutely certain that the connection that I had with skiing and the mountains as a young girl kept me out of a lot of trouble. It gave me the tools to learn that I am strong and resilient by […]
on October 20, 2013 in Happiness Tools
Do you live in the Lake Tahoe area? Would you like acupuncture, but can’t quite afford it? If your interested in getting a healing, nurturing acupuncture treatment for a mere $20 then you need to check out the Wednesday Community Acupuncture Clinic ran by Barbara Ricotta. A Registered Nurse and Licensed Acupuncturist, Barbara is a […]
on October 7, 2013 in People of Inspiration
Blankets by Lindsay Matthews Lay on my heart and cuddle my mind Remind me how to let myself unwind Arms wrapped full of emotions untold Transpire my energy to manifest gold Pure gratification in lessons to unfold To open my eyes and release all molds Crystal clear vision of the path that I seek With […]
Search This Site
- Moving Away From Bulimia and the Evil Dance of Binge and Purge November 10, 2010
- How to Run Your Energy and Stay Calm February 23, 2011
- My Daily Commitment to Yoga December 14, 2009
- Wanderlust Expanding Heart and Mind August 3, 2011
- Turning Grief and Sadness into Happiness, Part 1 July 1, 2010
- Relieve Back Pain with Two Simple Yoga Moves April 14, 2014
- 5 Foods to Increase Passion March 25, 2014
- Happiness Tools: Tai Chi and Qigong February 26, 2014
- Think Big, Dream Big February 1, 2014
- 3 Easy Ways to Increase Happiness January 13, 2014
- krisshan kant sundriyal: It is for all those who had been suffering from ba...
- Relieve Back Pain with These Two Simple Yoga Moves | My Happy Path: […] Yoga is a beautiful way to allow your bo...
- 5 Foods to Increase Passion | My Happy Path: […] no secret that if your relationship is g...
- SHPendulum: Recommend to try my free app Guided Meditation ...
- Happiness Tools: Tai Chi and Qigong | My Happy Path: […] practice of Tai Chi and Qigong are based...