Why is the United States suffering with obesity and being overweight? In a nation where over half of the population is considered to be carrying too many pounds, the reasons why this is occurring vary. Although there is not one specific answer to the question, there is one profound instigator that plays a major role […]
on November 26, 2013 in People of Inspiration
What would life be like if you had learned yoga as a child? I know that my life has changed incredibly for the better since dedicating myself to a yoga practice. So, when I learned about a yoga education program and play center for children specifically designed to pass on the self love and compassion […]
on October 28, 2013 in People of Inspiration
If it wasn’t for skiing I don’t know where I would be in life. I am absolutely certain that the connection that I had with skiing and the mountains as a young girl kept me out of a lot of trouble. It gave me the tools to learn that I am strong and resilient by […]
on October 20, 2013 in Happiness Tools
Do you live in the Lake Tahoe area? Would you like acupuncture, but can’t quite afford it? If your interested in getting a healing, nurturing acupuncture treatment for a mere $20 then you need to check out the Wednesday Community Acupuncture Clinic ran by Barbara Ricotta. A Registered Nurse and Licensed Acupuncturist, Barbara is a […]
on October 7, 2013 in People of Inspiration
Blankets by Lindsay Matthews Lay on my heart and cuddle my mind Remind me how to let myself unwind Arms wrapped full of emotions untold Transpire my energy to manifest gold Pure gratification in lessons to unfold To open my eyes and release all molds Crystal clear vision of the path that I seek With […]
on September 13, 2013 in People of Inspiration
Yoga offers an opportunity to create our best self. It heals. It supports. It allows us to grow positively. And it creates self-love that diminishes the power of self destructive behaviors like eating disorders. That is why, as a woman that battled bulimia for years as a teen and young adult, I was filled with […]
on August 17, 2013 in Happiness Tools
When beginning my journey of creating MyHappyPath.com I made a point to reach out to others that were advocating happiness. The first person I contacted was Carl Massy. What began as a simple email of introduction has grown into a long distance friendship. Carl Massy is a guiding light of optimism. His beautiful ability to […]
on July 23, 2013 in Happiness Tools
Depression is a psychological disorder that can trigger a host of unexpected flurries of emotional outbursts, but what is it in women that is the root of such cycles, and what are their symptoms? Menstruation It’s a common occurrence in women to experience stress and depression before the menstruation cycle actually begins. This period of […]
on June 24, 2013 in Happiness Tools
The common term ‘home is where the heart is’ applies to many a human mind, yet happiness can be found in all sorts of places. As long as your environment appeals to you — whether it be whose company you are in or the situation that presents itself to you is appealing — your mind […]
on June 15, 2013 in Happiness Tools
If the media and the new way of celebrities have anything to say about it, the 40s are the new 20s. And really all the better for the entire population. Age is a wonderful thing, right? The alternative really isn’t that great of an option. But there is one truth to age: your metabolism does […]
Search This Site
- Moving Away From Bulimia and the Evil Dance of Binge and Purge November 10, 2010
- How to Run Your Energy and Stay Calm February 23, 2011
- My Daily Commitment to Yoga December 14, 2009
- Wanderlust Expanding Heart and Mind August 3, 2011
- Turning Grief and Sadness into Happiness, Part 1 July 1, 2010
- Emotional Eating: Releasing the Power December 4, 2013
- Giving the Gift of Yoga to Children November 26, 2013
- Support a Nonprofit that Gives the Gift of the Mountains to NYC Underprivileged Children October 28, 2013
- Lake Tahoe Community Acupuncture Clinic October 20, 2013
- Inspiring Poetry October 7, 2013
- Emotional Eating: Releasing the Power | My Happy Path: […] healing methods including massage therap...
- Support a Nonprofit that Gives the Gift of the Mountains to NYC Underprivileged Children | My Happy Path: […] About […]...
- Support a Nonprofit that Gives the Gift of the Mountains to NYC Underprivileged Children | My Happy Path: […] am absolutely certain that the connectio...
- What is My Happy Path all about? | My Happy Path: […] Inspiring Photos […]...
- Inspiring Poetry | My Happy Path: [...] Inspiring Photos [...]...