Yoga is a practice of creating our best self. It is not a religious practice. It is not just a way of exercising, stretching, or getting more fit. It is much, much more. Yoga is the stepping stones that allow us to continually learn what we did not know before, to heal the old hurts, […]
on June 9, 2014 in Happiness Tools
If you feel like your energy is low and your metabolism is slow to burn calories, then you might want to check on your thyroid health. A gland located in the front of the neck area, under the Adam’s apple, this small part to the human body has immense importance. Given the important job of […]
on May 6, 2014 in Happiness Tools
One of the beautiful aspects of yoga is that there are many different forms of the practice. From the discipline of Kundalini that emphasizes the involvement of intense breathing exercises to Bikram that focuses on physical demand in a heated room, each style of yoga has its own sparkle. With so many variations of yoga […]
on April 14, 2014 in Happiness Tools
It seems all of humanity has shared one plight: the aching back. Maybe it was caused by lifting too much. Or maybe the pain was due to sitting in an uncomfortable chair for too long. Whatever the reason that you are suffering from back pain, the truth of the matter is, is that back pain […]
on March 25, 2014 in Happiness Tools
It’s no secret that if your relationship is going to last, it needs some fun. A couple that is able to withstand the hands of time understands the importance of bringing in sensuality, excitement and sexiness into their union. What is one way to bring in some sparkle naturally? Try using Mother Nature’s tools of […]
on February 26, 2014 in Happiness Tools
Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was an exercise out there that would bring vibrancy and good health to the body, increase stability and improve the quality of life? Well, this actually is the case in regards to the practice of Tai Chi and Qigong (pronounced chee-goong). According to a review published in the American […]
on February 1, 2014 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
Do something right this second to make your dreams happen. The positivity that comes from doing something to support your purpose creates amazing abundance in life…
on January 13, 2014 in Happiness Tools
What helps a person be happy? There are a thousand different ways a person can activate joy. Creating a truly blissful life is combining the “happiness tools” that work best for you. What felt right? What didn’t? What helped us stay in a place of optimism? Which made us feel irritated? Despite more than a […]
on December 4, 2013 in Happiness Tools
Why is the United States suffering with obesity and being overweight? In a nation where over half of the population is considered to be carrying too many pounds, the reasons why this is occurring vary. Although there is not one specific answer to the question, there is one profound instigator that plays a major role […]
Search This Site
- Moving Away From Bulimia and the Evil Dance of Binge and Purge November 10, 2010
- How to Run Your Energy and Stay Calm February 23, 2011
- My Daily Commitment to Yoga December 14, 2009
- Wanderlust Expanding Heart and Mind August 3, 2011
- Skiing Happiness with Women’s Freeskiing Camp at Squaw Valley, CA with Pro Freeskiers Ingrid Backstrom and Jessica Sobolowski December 9, 2009
- How Yoga Helps Us Create Our Dream Life July 8, 2014
- Natural Ways to Heal Thyroid Problems June 9, 2014
- Inspiring Quotes: Believe May 10, 2014
- What is Anusara Yoga? May 6, 2014
- Relieve Back Pain with Two Simple Yoga Moves April 14, 2014
- Natural Ways to deal with Thyroid Problems | My Happy Path: […] apple, this small part to the human body...
- What is Anusara Yoga? | My Happy Path: […] Inspiring Photos […]...
- krisshan kant sundriyal: It is for all those who had been suffering from ba...
- Relieve Back Pain with These Two Simple Yoga Moves | My Happy Path: […] Yoga is a beautiful way to allow your bo...
- 5 Foods to Increase Passion | My Happy Path: […] no secret that if your relationship is g...