“Make a wish, and make it a really good one. Wish for something that can make a massive positive difference in your life right now. Make a wish, and then see it in great and rich detail. In the deepest depths and highest highs of your imagination, imagine yourself living the fulfillment of that wish. [...]
on May 16, 2013 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
on May 14, 2013 in People of Inspiration
The last year has been an immense opportunity for personal growth…a divorce and a major life-altering injury happening at the same time will do that to you. But in all reality, the deep darkness gave way to light. The challenges that came from divorce and injury have made me a better person. And each day [...]
on May 10, 2013 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it’s beauty all the days of your life.” ~ Apache Blessing
on May 9, 2013 in Happiness Tools
Can you believe we are almost half way through 2013! It’s hard to believe sometimes how fast time flies by. If you are like the majority of people on the planet, chances are that you made some resolutions for a healthier, better you with the turning of 2013. How’s that going? According to Forbes, only [...]
on March 29, 2013 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
“Fill each moment with value Don’t settle for just staying busy or merely passing the time. Make use of your time and effort to create real value. When the day is done, when the job is through, it won’t really matter whether it was difficult or easy, frustrating or amusing. What will continue to make [...]
on March 27, 2013 in Happiness Tools
It seems like today’s society holds the appearance of youth at an all-time importance. Marketing of creams and potions by major cosmetic companies has helped us to believe that the more anti-aging skin care products we use, the younger we look. But that isn’t necessarily the truth. Unfortunately, the majority of skin care products on the market [...]
on February 27, 2013 in Happy Life Affirmations
I create my purpose with grace and ease.
on February 24, 2013 in Inspirational Quote of the Week
A Prayer for Healing We join with the earth and with each other To bring life to the land To restore the waters To refresh the air We join hands with the earth and with each other To renew the forests To care for the plants To protect the creatures We join with the earth [...]
on February 19, 2013 in Happiness Tools
Happiness can come from all different aspects–you can derive happiness from your job, your friends and family, your hobbies, yourself and especially from a relationship. All of these aspects can also be a major influence on your unhappiness. While we can’t help unforeseeable issues that cause unhappiness, we can certainly work on the ones we [...]
on January 29, 2013 in Happiness Tools
One of our favorite people and frequent guest authors, Carl Massy, has an amazing opportunity for you to connect with your best self and create the life you want to live, The WorldsBiggestGym Life Coach Training Course. Set in the surroundings of beautiful Bali, Carl is offering a spectacular opportunity to be your best self. [...]
Search This Site
- Moving Away From Bulimia and the Evil Dance of Binge and Purge November 10, 2010
- How to Run Your Energy and Stay Calm February 23, 2011
- My Daily Commitment to Yoga December 14, 2009
- Wanderlust Expanding Heart and Mind August 3, 2011
- Turning Grief and Sadness into Happiness, Part 1 July 1, 2010
- Wish the Life You Want: Quotes About Happiness May 16, 2013
- Yoga for Happiness May 14, 2013
- May Your Life Be Fabulous: Quotes About Happiness May 10, 2013
- Keeping Resolutions: Keys to Happiness May 9, 2013
- Living Life Fully: Inspirational Quote of the Week March 29, 2013
- A Fivefold Path to Gratitude and Happiness | Laughter Happiness and Bliss: [...] Volunteer. Even if it is once a month…Neve...
- Picture of the Week » MRA Blog: [...] Jamie Schectman at Las Leñas, Argentina. Ph...
- Excellent Opportunity to Purchase Sexy Holiday Gift Ideas at Great Discount | My Happy Path: [...] we talked about in our interview with Kim, P...
- assurance maison: Waaaoow, you\'re right...
- Understanding Wanderlust | My Happy Path: [...] my second attendance getting underway today ...